Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello Newman

Wow...I can't believe how long I have neglected this blog...I can give a million excuses as to why but that is just what they would be...excuses. In reality, I have just been lazy about it...probably spend all my free time on Facebook or playing Words with Friends! You know...all the productive things in life :)

Today is a snow day for the kids...over 9 inches of snow...they may even have off tomorrow too. Sophie has not gone a full week of school since Christmas break. She had foot surgery on Dec. 20th and then just as that was healing she fractured said foot in 2 places.

Today is also Lola & Stella's 7th birthday...happy birthday little smelly girls! We will be having pupcakes later!!

Now I am off to help O shovel the driveway...who knows why...it's not like I am going anywhere! :)

No comments: