Thursday, June 4, 2009
She provides endless entertainment...her sister can do an amazing imitation of her and it never fails to make me laugh! Thanks Sophie for the comedic relief that I so need!
I hope that this post makes you feel loved...I don't think that you were ever left out but I know how easy you get your feelings hurt. Smile Sophie...this is all about you!!!
Friday, May 29, 2009
I'm trying to get my kid's summer reading lists together...any suggestions? I have a few that I want them to read but am always open to any and all recommendations!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Last week was spring break for the kids...we still had 2 track meets and practice every other day. But it was nice to sleep in and just hang out.
O had his first orchestra concert tonight...they sounded really good.
I really intended to keep up with the grace in small things but I will also just do this as I can.
1. the power of prayer
2.fresh produce from the farmer's market
4. homemade pizza
5. hanging with my kids...they are amazing people
Friday, February 20, 2009
1.cuddling a newborn baby right after bathtime
2.working on school projects with my son
3.breakfast out with my hubby
4. the power of prayer
5.a rainy afternoon with nothing to do
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
1. big fluffy pillows
2. organic blackberry sorbet
3. finding things that I forgot I had
4. finishing projects before I thought I would
5. fresh paint
1. homemade salsa
2. new shoes
3. laughing with my kids
4. books, books, books
5.ice water with lemon
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
1. being caught up on laundry
3. homemade quilts
4. freshly washed sheets
5. fresh fruit
6.lunch with a good friend
7.phone calls with my son whos in the Air Force
9.Yes to Carrots lip balm
10. reconnecting with old friends on Facebook!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
2. Reading my book in a bubble bath in the middle of the afternoon!
3. Having only healthy food in the house
4. Getting things done around the house that we have put off all winter
5. Kids and dogs cuddled up together...its so sweet
Monday, February 2, 2009
Most of the snow has melted...we are now officially ready for spring...one good snow is all we need, now it needs to be flip-flop weather.