Thursday, June 4, 2009

This is Sophie's pity post!!


Sophie just discovered my blog...she feels slighted. She thinks she is hardly mentioned at all. So, this one is all about her!!


Sophie just turned 16...doesn't have her permit yet but is supposed to be studying for it. She works at a pet store which is the perfect job for her. She loves animals and is really good with them.


Sophie hates to clean her room and never does all of her laundry. She is the queen of cutting corners. Example: last night I told her to get her stuff off of the dining room table...so she did. This morning I found the stack of stuff on the floor at the top of the stairs. Loop hole...I said get it off the table I never said put it away. Oh teenagers have a way with words!!


She loves to read and will re-read Harry Potter and Twilight over and over!

She provides endless entertainment...her sister can do an amazing imitation of her and it never fails to make me laugh! Thanks Sophie for the comedic relief that I so need!

I hope that this post makes you feel loved...I don't think that you were ever left out but I know how easy you get your feelings hurt. Smile Sophie...this is all about you!!!

No comments: